Because we care, The Bridal Collection is taking the following steps to provide a safe shopping experience for our guests and our team:
- All shopping and alterations appointments are by appointment only. No walk-ins are allowed.
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and our team.
- All team members will have their temperature taken upon arrival. No team member with a fever over 99.8 or any symptoms (cough, congestion, runny nose) will be allowed to stay.
- We will ask any guests showing symptoms to leave.
- In keeping with social distancing guidelines, we are allowing more space between dressing rooms and viewing areas.
- Guests are limited to four per bride. Children must stay with an adult at all times and must wear a face covering. A child counts as a guest. Infants do not need a face covering.
- Our stylists will wash their hands before each appointment. We ask our guests to also wash their hands or use a sanitizer.
- Only the bride may accompany her stylist to view the dresses in the display cases.
- Each area—and all merchandise used during the appointment—will be cleaned with a UV wand or disinfectant after each appointment.
- The bride may be assisted by one of her guests while trying on dresses.
- All transactions will take place through your stylist and in your viewing area.
- No food is allowed, but bottled water is available upon request.
- The entire store will be thoroughly cleaned using appropriate disinfectant cleaners after closing each day. Spot cleaning will be done throughout the day as needed.
In addition to the above protocol, we would like to offer special considerations for any guest who is at a higher risk of severe illness due to COVID-19. Please call to discuss options.
For any questions about our COVID-19 safety practices, please contact a manager at 720-493-9454.
Thank you! We appreciate your cooperation as we stay Stronger Together.