Because we care, The Bridal Collection is taking the following steps to provide a safe shopping experience for our guests and our team:
- All shopping and alterations appointments are by appointment only. We cannot accommodate walk-ins.
- As of February 2022, The Bridal Collection no longer requires vaccinated guests to wear face coverings.
- If a team member is showing any COVID symptoms, he/she will be asked to leave until symptoms clear.
- We will ask any guests showing symptoms to leave.
- The bride may be assisted by one of the guests while trying on dresses.
- All transactions will take place through your stylist and in your viewing area.
- The entire store will be thoroughly cleaned using appropriate disinfectant cleaners after closing each day. Spot cleaning will be done throughout the day as needed.
In addition to the above protocol, we would like to offer special considerations for any guest who is at a higher risk of severe illness due to COVID-19. Please call to discuss options.
For any questions about our COVID-19 safety practices, please contact a manager at 720-493-9454.
Thank you! We appreciate your cooperation as we stay Stronger Together.