Because we care, The Bridal Collection is taking the following steps to provide a safe shopping experience for our guests and our team:
- All shopping and alterations appointments are by appointment only. We cannot accommodate walk-ins.
- Face coverings must be worn by guests and our team.
- If a team member is showing any COVID symptoms, he/she will be asked to leave until symptoms clear.
- We will ask any guests showing symptoms to leave.
- In keeping with social distancing guidelines, we are allowing more space between dressing rooms and viewing areas.
- Guests are limited to six per bride on weekdays and four per bride on Saturdays. Children must stay with an adult at all times and must wear a face covering. A child counts as a guest. Infants do not need a face covering.
- Our stylists will wash their hands before each appointment. We ask our guests to also wash their hands or use sanitizer (stations available throughout the shop).
- Only the bride may accompany her stylist to view the dresses in the display cases.
- The bride may be assisted by one of her guests while trying on dresses.
- All transactions will take place through your stylist and in your viewing area.
- The entire store will be thoroughly cleaned using appropriate disinfectant cleaners after closing each day. Spot cleaning will be done throughout the day as needed.
In addition to the above protocol, we would like to offer special considerations for any guest who is at a higher risk of severe illness due to COVID-19. Please call to discuss options.
For any questions about our COVID-19 safety practices, please contact a manager at 720-493-9454.
Thank you! We appreciate your cooperation as we stay Stronger Together.