In a holiday gift rut? Whether you are shopping…
All the presents are wrapped, now you deserve to treat yourself to this holiday take on a classic.
Lime wedge, for rim
White sanding sugar
1 c. vodka
1 1/2 c. cranberry juice
1/4 c. triple sec
1/4 c. fresh lime juice
1/2 c. fresh cranberries
- Run a lime wedge around each glass then dip in sanding sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then add vodka, cranberry juice, triple sec, and lime juice. Shake until the cocktail shaker is cold.
- Divide drinks between rimmed glasses and add cranberries for garnish.
No Christmas brunch is complete without one (or a few) of these.
1 lime, halved
2 tbsp. sugar
1 c. sweetened cranberry juice
1 bottle champagne
12 fresh cranberries
4 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- Rub rims of champagne flutes with lime and dip in sugar. Pour 1/4 cup cranberry juice into each glass and top with champagne.
- Use a toothpick to poke a hole through cranberries. Thread rosemary skewer through cranberries and garnish mimosas.
Salted Caramel Eggnog
Salted caramel is the one thing your eggnog has been missing for all these years.
1/4 c. caramel sauce, warmed
4 oz. eggnog
1 oz. spiced rum
whipped cream, for garnish
Toffee bits, for garnish
Pinch ground nutmeg, for garnish
Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Coat inside of a mug with warm caramel sauce.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat eggnog until warm. Add eggnog, spiced rum, and pinch of salt to mug and stir gently.
- Top with whipped cream, toffee bits, a pinch of nutmeg, and flaky sea salt. Serve.
Peppermint Mocha White Russian
You’re not gonna find one of these at Starbucks.
1.5 ounce Vodka
1.5 ounce Peppermint Kahlua
2 ounces Milk of choice
Crushed Candy Canes
- In a cocktail glass, filled halfway with ice, add a 1:1 ratio of vodka and Kahlua.
- Top with milk. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
Now the only question is, which one will you try first?