During the month of August, brides have a 1 in 27 chance of winning their wedding dress.
At the end of the month, The Bridal Collection will review the total amount of sales for each day of the month of August. Purchases made on the day of the month with sales closest to our daily average (without going over) will be completely refunded. Visit our event page here.
Here’s how it works:
- All bridal purchases made on business days between August 1 – August 31st are eligible to be refunded
- You will be automatically entered into the drawing
- Whichever business day in the month of August 2017 that comes closest to, without going over the average daily sales, for the month, will be the winning day. As an example, if sales were $100,000 for the month of August, we would divide $100,000 by 27 (business days in August) to get average daily sales of $3,703.70 so the winning day would be the day with sales closes to $3,703.70.
- IF you place a deposit on an item,ONLY the deposit amount will be refunded
- The Bridal Collection will mail winners a refund check by September 15th
- Services such as cleaning, preservation and alterations are not eligible for a refund
To increase your potential savings, we recommend paying in full for your dress and accessories during the month of August.
Now, the only question is what will you use that extra money for?